“No marketing tactic can compete with content that helps clients and prospects advance their business interests.”
True or False: Clients don’t care as much about your services or products as they care about themselves. If True, then the majority of the information you produce for marketing purposes cannot be about your firm. Rather, you must provide content that addresses the needs and interests of others.
Putting timely and meaningful content into the hands and minds of prospects instantly communicates authority and builds trust—even loyalty.
Being recognized as a trusted information source can advance relationships and keep you top-of-mind with key audiences.
But first you need content—strategic, targeted and concise—that prospects can access across multiple platforms, both digital and print.
Our core focus is helping marketers, lawyers, consultants, and service professionals connect their content with people and opportunities to develop more business.
- Team Players
- We know how to work seamlessly with in-house marketers and their lawyer “clients.”
- Your Success
- We don’t get in the way of your success, which is our only interest. We have no pride of authorship and work to make you look good and prosper.
- Made to Order
- We’re accustomed to tailoring our efforts to unique firm cultures. Tell us how you like to get things done, and we’ll do it.
- Your Time Well Spent
- Best of all, we’ll take the details off your desk so you can concentrate where your time is best spent.
Full Service Custom Content and Publishing
That’s what we provide: Content marketing strategy, planning, writing, editing, and governance. We build tools, inventory, and efficiencies. We handle production, curation, placement, and social media training. We have the expertise to put the spotlight on your content, to shine for you.
- Poorly focused or weak content is less likely to find its audience, limiting its reach and effectiveness. We write focused content that meets our clients’ needs as well as the needs and interests of their audiences.
- In the enthusiasm to find market advantage by publishing content, it’s not enough to simply write it. Strategic content requires planning—research, analysis, and testing. To be heard above all the noise, content today needs to be embedded with relevancy, value, accuracy, transparency, and “sharability”—getting others to talk about it and extend its shelf-life and exposure. By designing strategic content, we give our clients that competitive advantage.
- Marketers today report using an average of 12 different outlets for their content–with up to 26 for large organizations. With so many ways for readers to access content, your message must be adapted to each medium to guarantee its effectiveness. We ensure that your content is compelling and user-friendly across digital and print media–on blogs, websites, forums, videos, slide decks, Facebook campaigns, mobile apps, eReaders, tablets, paper, and more.
- We don’t see just books, blogs, articles, newsletters, and content, we see opportunity. We know from experience that content, such as a professionally written and published book, can breathe life into your brand, connect with clients, shift perception, and increase sales. Check out our experience and reputation, then talk to us about taking your branded content—and your business—to the next level.